Sunday, March 13, 2011

Lift off


In the year of silent reflection I took to unnerve my brain from the persistent flow of stimulus, I realized three years had passed. Still, here I sit with this warm translucent energy swirling around my head wondering why the compass spins out of control. Lifetimes have passed yet here the seconds creak to life with the painful urgency of fossils buried beneath the ground I travel. The sun is prepared to burn away the faded tattered remains of these memories and on I’ll go into the unknown. Not afraid or full of regrets I’ve tucked into cracks barely visible from all the previous stuffing of debris.   Whole and not entirely intact I lift my head and attempt a lift-off from this strip I’ve worked so hard to construct. Upon my ascension I will not return. 
 

Art work inserts: Zdzislaw Beksinski my favorite artist of all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment