Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Reach out and Touch Faith....


The difference between the eccentric and downright crazy seems to be a matter of personal interpretation depending on what side of the sandbox you play in. Can a person be crazy because of the circumstances of their life, or is the genetic soup boiling within their shell a predestined map and compass? We can take the road of least resistance and say it’s a mixture of all things mentioned and some we would rather not mention. However what does that mean for those of us walking around with such questions in our heads? Am I oversimplifying the complex? Am I looking for the easy way out? I might be looking into the life of some very eccentric individuals but I’m pretty sure I’m witnessing a springboard double front flip over the cuckoo’s nest. If so, I’m still left pondering the question: Why do I continue to watch this same episode over and over? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…..Maybe I should start watching Jersey Shore. 



Art Stencil: spray paint on cardboard, Jorge Padron 2007

1 comment:

  1. hop over to these guys I do agree with all of the ideas you've presented in your post. hop over to this site They are really convincing and will certainly work. Still, hop over to this website the posts are very short for beginners. Could you please extend them a bit from next time?hop over to here Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete